Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Join us in the 25 days of Christmas!



I'm not doing very well at posting daily, am I?  Thats alright, I suppose.  I'm about to fix that!  Anyway, today's post is just a quick one.

I just wanted to let you know that tomorrow is the first day of "The 25 days of Christmas" for our family.  If you would like to join in feel free.  I'm sure we'll be opening our envelopes each morning, before school since some of the activities are intended to be all day activities.  I'll be posting each day to let you know what we're doing.  Sometimes it will be a craft, and I will let you know all the materials you'll need, and usually it will be things that most people with kids have on hand, but if you would like to check out my last post, you'll see each activity I have planned, and email me if you would like instructions, or want to know what supplies you'll need, or ask for a recipe.  Some days it will be baking or cooking something Christmas-y.  Ill include the recipe and ingredients, of course.  Other days I have activities planned, like building a snow man, delivering cookies to an older neighbour who lives alone, learning about another countries Christmas traditions, and things like that.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading about our newfound family (hopefully) tradition.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment