Saturday, November 6, 2010

A few of my favorite quotes...

I love quotes.  I google quotes all the time, and my favourite quote site is http://www.thinkexist.com/

Quotes inspire me, they get the message across, and they always sound smarter than anything I could come up with.  Here are some of my favourites...
"At the minimum, a child needs at least one adult in their life who is irrationally crazy about them"  Unknown

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."  Helen Keller

"When you teach your son, you teach your son's son." The Talmud


"Until all of us have made it, none of us have made it." Rosemary Brown


"It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day should be avoided entirely, but the desire to beget children is a natural urge." ~Phyllis Diller

"When you heal a child, you heal a family. When you heal a family, you heal a community. When you heal a community, you heal a nation.| ~Ovide Mecredi

 
"We're just two lost souls swimmin' in a fish bowl, year after year" Pink Floyd.

Feel free to message me any of your favourite quotes, or your own quotes, and Ill feature them on the page.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment