Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I've come across a craft I want to share.  Its from the Martha Stewart website.  I subscribed to the daily craft suggestion emails, and I now get a daily email with a (most days) awesome craft suggestion.  Here is the link if you would like to subscribe.  http://www.marthastewart.com/craft-of-the-day  She also has other daily subscriptions, such as daily organizing tips, and lets face it, we can all benefit from some organizing advice, right? 

Anyway, here is the link to todays craft if you would like to try it out.    .http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/fall-decor-crafts?xsc=eml_crd_2010_11_09&lpgStart=1&currentslide=30&currentChapter=1   I just happen to have a box of 28 glass hurricanes sitting in my basement, waiting to be used.  We purchased them on our local classified website while making wedding plans, they were to be used as centrepieces....somehow.  Well, wedding plans are postponed for a year or so, and their burning a hole in my creative pocket.  I'm going to go out with the kids and a basket this afternoon, and see if we can't track down some pine cones.  I know a house on the next block that has an abundance of these things on the ground.  I might add some "snow" to the edges, and maybe some Christmas decor.

The directions on the website seem a little....off, to me, so I think I'll just improvise with my own creativity, and see how things go.  Ill post pictures when I'm done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment