Thursday, November 18, 2010

Green Works products...actually WORK!

I've tried some environmentally friendly products in the past with not so great results, but in my first order from www.save.ca I received a bunch of coupons for Clorox's GREEN WORKS products.  One was a "buy 3 & save $5" deal.  Woohoo!  I needed some cleaning products at the time, so I decided to try those ones.  Am I ever glad I did!  I chose the dishsoap, the multi-purpose spray cleaner and the wipes, since I go through those like crazy. 

I got home, and lo and behold, I had dishes to do!  (Family of five with no dishwasher...wait, I AM the dishwasher)  So I filled the sink up with hot water and some of the Green Works soap, and I was amazed.  It smelled amazing, the bubbles lasted longer than any soap I have ever used, and my hands never feel like they've been soaked in bleach after doing dishes 3 times per day.  

The all-purpose spray cleaner is just as awesome as the dish soap.  It smells amazing, it cleans just as well as any other product containing all the harsh chemicals, and it's main ingredients are derived from coconut, corn, lemons, and water, which I think is probably safer in the kitchen.  It just makes me wonder; how much bacteria is it killing?

Last on the list is the wipes.  I haven't really had a chance to use them yet, I just opened them this morning.  Again, they're just made with natural lemon & wood fibres, with no chemicals, so I'm not sure how well they will disinfect.  They smell good, and the coolest thing about them, is they're compostable...which would be great...if I composted. 


I've been conversing with one of the Green Works reps on the company's Facebook fan page, and I've been told there is a money back guarantee with all of the Green Works products, so I think the next bottle of laundy soap I buy is going to be Green Works.  I'm still a bit sceptical, as we have horrible water in this town, and I usually don't use anything but Tide.  Tide rocks our mismatched holy socks.  :)

All in all, the best thing about the Green Works products I have tried is the scents they offer.  The dish soap is the best product over all with it's water lily scent.  We'll have to wait and see how that laundry soap turns out.

Heres a link to the website, if you're interested.  http://www.greenworkscleaners.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment