Thursday, December 2, 2010

CONTEST!!!

Starting today and ending January 1st 2011 (Wow, 2011!)   I will be hold my first Fan Referral Contest. The object is to gain a total of 100 fans by January 1 2011!



Rules:  My facebook fanpage MUST reach 100 fans by January 1, 2011
If 100 fan are not reached, I will end or extend the contest deadline.



Here's the cool part!   
The prizes!
Top referrer: Your choice of ANY hat (child or adult size) hand made by my wonderful, creative, talented, beautiful, extremely awesome friend; Andrea.  :)  Here is a link to her Facebook page so you can get an idea.  This prize has a value of $25.00.  Once the winner is announced, they can make the choice of which hat they would like, and I will put the order in to Miss Andrea.  She is a busy lady, but trust me, it will be worth the wait! Shipping will also be covered by yours truly. 


I will also give away a $10.00 amazon gift card to one lucky (random) fan of my page.  

To enter:
1. Refer everyone you can by selecting the "suggest this page" and adding everyone in your friends list

2. Tell them that when they "like" the page, to leave a comment saying who referred them.


On January 1st 2011, I will count all the referrals and whoever has the most, wins!  So invite as many people as you can.  You don't have to keep it on Facebook, if you're a part of other forums, or you follow other blogs, just post this link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ramblings-of-a-Manic-Mommy/138900119494647 and tell them to say who sent them!

Let the referring begin!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment